Low-cost PIV system (water)
This system can be used for 2D/2C measurements in water up to 7 m/s and region of interests up to 300 x 250 mm. A wireless link controls the laser pulses from PIVlab. Very small interframe times (down to 60 µs) make it possible to measure high velocities. In combination with the OPTOcam 2/80, time-resolved PIV measurements are possible.
- OPTOLUTION LD-PS/5 laser
- 5 W, synchronizer and light sheet optics integrated
- OPTOcam 2/80, 160 fps, 2.3 MP
- Lens 16mm f1.4
- Remote focus control, incl. auto focus
- Band pass filter 450 nm
- Manfrotto tripods
- PIV analysis
- Compact, high-performance computer
- PIVlab for PIV analysis and for controlling laser and camera
The PIV system in action:
This video cannot be viewed due to your privacy settings.
Please enable External Media to view this video.